- Open hours: 8 am till 6 pm, Monday to Saturday. Do not use the premises outside of these hours without Swagene’s written consent and payment of extra charges
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after him/herself and their guests. This includes all areas including the desk, toilets, kitchenette, meeting room and breakout areas
- Maintain silence in the office. Keep your mobile on vibrate. Take phone calls in the breakout areas or the stairs.
- Use all services responsibly and with care. Let’s contribute our bit to the environment by using electricity and water like the valuable resources they are
- Last person to leave must turn off lights and switches, shut the blinds and lock the doors
- Break something, and you pay for its replacement
Breakout areas: They are within earshot of the desks/meeting areas, so no noise! If you need to be loud, step out into the stairs
Wifi: Internet should be used only for professional and legal purposes and strictly not for downloading or streaming media or torrents for entertainment. We don’t block websites/services because of useful work videos and audios online. But we do have a bandwidth limit and request that no one be made to suffer owing to wanton downloads and crossing the FUP of the service provider
- Consume food only in the kitchenette and dining areas
- The kitchenette shelves and fridge are provided to store your food, coffee, tea etc.
- Clean everything after use
- Meeting room to be used only with prior booking in 1/2 to 1 hour slots. Booking can be done only at the hour or half of the hour.
- There is a restriction on the maximum number of hours per week an individual can book, and will depend on the occupancy of the office (minimum 3 hours per week)
- Use the breakout areas for informal meetings when meeting room is booked and occupied
- All services are provided on an as-is basis without any claims of uptime/downtime. Management is not responsible for disruption to work caused by downtime of air-conditioning, Wifi or any other service
- Management is not responsible for and offers no assurance regarding the security of personal effects